-
July 27th, 2002, 05:25 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I have an EWS64S soundcard and am using Cakewalk Professional 7.0 as a sequencer. I am trying to record MIDI tracks into an audio track by recording the Synth Mix with the Synth Record driver. This is sort of working but the audio track is distorted and crackly.
I am using the latest drivers (VXD Version 2.80, DRV Version 2.15, Firmware Version 2.51, Control Panel v 1.06). I did not have the problem with the old drivers (VXD 2.11, DRV 2.11, Firmware 2.07). I have uninstalled/reinstalled the old and new drivers twice to confirm this.
In the FX Panel I have Record set to Mix and the MIDI EQ/V-Space Send on. All other EQ/V-Space Sends are off, all effects are off. I have tried just about every other combination also but with no success.
I would greatly appreciate any help.
Cheers,
Scott
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks